1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of VisitScotland, The Independent their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants under 18 require parental/guardian’s permission to take part & to be awarded prize.
4. Draw closes 31st October 2010.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. To enter simply register your details HERE .
All entries received will be entered into the prize draw to win the following: 1 x 2-night stay for 2 people at the 5-star Inverlochy Castle, Fort William, on a bed and breakfast basis and dinner on the first night. Prize also includes 2 x adult places on a half-day Photography Safari with Glencoe Photography; 2 x adult passes to Highland & Rare Breeds Park.
7. Prize also includes £200 spending money and £150 maximum travel allowance. Travel allowance will be paid once the prizewinner provides full receipts. Amount payable will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will be to a maximum of £150 in total.
8. The prize must be taken in full by 30th June 2011.
9. The prize does not include any travel insurance or any other expenses.
10. All elements of prize package are subject to date availability, subject to change and are subject to all prizefund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
11. The prize is as stated, is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
12. One winner will be drawn at random on 10th November 2010 under independent supervision from all entries received and notified in writing within 28 days. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
14. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
15. For name and county of prizewinner, send an SAE to Autumn Moments, The Independent Promotion, 45 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP after 10th December 2010.
16. Further offers may be made to you by VisitScotland and The Independent. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt out option on the entry form.
Promoter: VisitScotland, Edinburgh EH6 6JH