WIN! A two-night break for two in Scotland
Sunday 17 October 2010
We've teamed up with Hotels.com – the world's leading hotel booking website – to offer a two-night break for two in Cumbernauld, Scotland.
Enter our prize draw and you could be the lucky winner of two nights' B&B in a double room at the Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort (qhotels.co.uk/hotels/the-westerwood-near-glasgow.aspx). Just email your name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org, putting Hotels.com Prize Draw in the subject line, by noon on Friday 22 October 2010.
The winner of the break at the Green House hotel in Bournemouth was Hilary Truelove from Bristol.
Please write OPT OUT at the top of your entry if you do not wish to receive promotional materials from IPL or our draw partners. The holiday will be subject to availability until 1 June 2011. Special conditions apply. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
For full draw rules go to i ndependent.co.uk/legal.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...