Win a three-night gourmet break in beautiful West Sweden
Friday 19 October 2012
This October, VisitSweden will be bringing a taste of local artisanal produce to London. From 22 to 24 October, at East London's Truman brewery, a 'Red Cottage' pop-up restaurant will give you a unique opportunity to sample and discover the tastes of Sweden for free.
And for one week only from 20 October at Partridges in Chelsea, visitors will have the chance to purchase a selection of Swedish artisanal food including regional cheeses from local producers, crisp bread and refined mushroom produce from the renowned Östra Gärdegård.
To celebrate these events, West Sweden is giving you the chance to win a fabulous three-night gourmet break in the beautiful region of Gothenburg and West Sweden, courtesy of leading Scandinavian experts Sunvil.
You’ll enjoy a night in the vibrant city of Gothenburg and two nights in the picturesque fishing village of Fjällbacka on Sweden’s west coast. As one of the most exciting food capitals in Europe, the coastal city of Gothenburg has four Michelin-starred restaurants and is filled with a variety of fresh quality produce, creating a buzz around the city as a top food destination. Against a spectacular natural backdrop, Fjällbacka combines local produce of the highest quality, much of which is caught in the waters directly outside the village, and innovative cuisine. Fjällbacka is also the setting for Camilla Läckberg’s novels.
To enter, simply fill your details in on the form below.
Sample Sweden's unique produce at the Red Cottage from 22 to 24 October: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 4 November
- The prize is for two people, is subject to availability and is non-transferable
- The holiday must be taken before 31 December 2013
- The prize includes direct return flights from the UK to Gothenburg; transfer on arrival; two-day car hire (Group A – Seat Ibiza or similar); one night bed and breakfast accommodation at the Hotel Elite Park Avenue in Gothenburg; two nights' accommodation at the Bryggan Fjällbacka (standard room) in Fjällbacka and oneevening meal at Bryggan Fjällbacka
- No cash alternative is offered
- Travel insurance is not included
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
Diving in at the deep end is no excuse for shirking the style stakes
The 50 Best spas
Top 10 cheapest cities to visit, according to TripAdvisor
A commuter is getting revenge on First Capital Connect by Photoshopping its CEO's face every time his train is delayed
Simon Calder: Heathrow's Terminal 2, barely powered up and it's unfit for the job
Win a tailor-made trip to Graubünden, Switzerland’s No. 1 holiday destination
- 2 Loom bands: Bids for dress made from colourful rubber pass £170,000 on eBay
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 L'Oreal cuts ties with Belgium supporter Axelle Despiegelaere after hunting trip photographs
- 5 The true Gaza back-story that the Israelis aren’t telling this week
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
£45-£55k OTE £75k : Charter Selection: Major London International Fashion and ...
Voluntary, reasonable expenses reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: Are you keen on...
£33000 - £45000 per annum + 8% Bonus, pension: Deerfoot IT Resources Limited: ...
£30K- £40K pa + Commision £10K + Benefits: Charter Selection: Rapidly expandin...