Win a three-night gourmet break in beautiful West Sweden
Friday 19 October 2012
This October, VisitSweden will be bringing a taste of local artisanal produce to London. From 22 to 24 October, at East London's Truman brewery, a 'Red Cottage' pop-up restaurant will give you a unique opportunity to sample and discover the tastes of Sweden for free.
And for one week only from 20 October at Partridges in Chelsea, visitors will have the chance to purchase a selection of Swedish artisanal food including regional cheeses from local producers, crisp bread and refined mushroom produce from the renowned Östra Gärdegård.
To celebrate these events, West Sweden is giving you the chance to win a fabulous three-night gourmet break in the beautiful region of Gothenburg and West Sweden, courtesy of leading Scandinavian experts Sunvil.
You’ll enjoy a night in the vibrant city of Gothenburg and two nights in the picturesque fishing village of Fjällbacka on Sweden’s west coast. As one of the most exciting food capitals in Europe, the coastal city of Gothenburg has four Michelin-starred restaurants and is filled with a variety of fresh quality produce, creating a buzz around the city as a top food destination. Against a spectacular natural backdrop, Fjällbacka combines local produce of the highest quality, much of which is caught in the waters directly outside the village, and innovative cuisine. Fjällbacka is also the setting for Camilla Läckberg’s novels.
To enter, simply fill your details in on the form below.
Sample Sweden's unique produce at the Red Cottage from 22 to 24 October: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 4 November
- The prize is for two people, is subject to availability and is non-transferable
- The holiday must be taken before 31 December 2013
- The prize includes direct return flights from the UK to Gothenburg; transfer on arrival; two-day car hire (Group A – Seat Ibiza or similar); one night bed and breakfast accommodation at the Hotel Elite Park Avenue in Gothenburg; two nights' accommodation at the Bryggan Fjällbacka (standard room) in Fjällbacka and oneevening meal at Bryggan Fjällbacka
- No cash alternative is offered
- Travel insurance is not included
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
- 1 Tears and cheers as David Beckham ends glittering career after helping PSG to final win
- 2 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 Cameron goes to war with press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.
£26400 - £36000 per annum: Randstad Education Maidstone: An Independant school...
£22k-£25k + comm + benefits: Blue Travel Solutions: LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN TH...
£26k-£29k + excellent comm: Blue Travel Solutions: We have a high-end luxury t...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + (£15K + Uncapped Commission & Benefits): Flight Ce...