Win a three-night gourmet break in beautiful West Sweden
Friday 19 October 2012
This October, VisitSweden will be bringing a taste of local artisanal produce to London. From 22 to 24 October, at East London's Truman brewery, a 'Red Cottage' pop-up restaurant will give you a unique opportunity to sample and discover the tastes of Sweden for free.
And for one week only from 20 October at Partridges in Chelsea, visitors will have the chance to purchase a selection of Swedish artisanal food including regional cheeses from local producers, crisp bread and refined mushroom produce from the renowned Östra Gärdegård.
To celebrate these events, West Sweden is giving you the chance to win a fabulous three-night gourmet break in the beautiful region of Gothenburg and West Sweden, courtesy of leading Scandinavian experts Sunvil.
You’ll enjoy a night in the vibrant city of Gothenburg and two nights in the picturesque fishing village of Fjällbacka on Sweden’s west coast. As one of the most exciting food capitals in Europe, the coastal city of Gothenburg has four Michelin-starred restaurants and is filled with a variety of fresh quality produce, creating a buzz around the city as a top food destination. Against a spectacular natural backdrop, Fjällbacka combines local produce of the highest quality, much of which is caught in the waters directly outside the village, and innovative cuisine. Fjällbacka is also the setting for Camilla Läckberg’s novels.
To enter, simply fill your details in on the form below.
Sample Sweden's unique produce at the Red Cottage from 22 to 24 October: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 4 November
- The prize is for two people, is subject to availability and is non-transferable
- The holiday must be taken before 31 December 2013
- The prize includes direct return flights from the UK to Gothenburg; transfer on arrival; two-day car hire (Group A – Seat Ibiza or similar); one night bed and breakfast accommodation at the Hotel Elite Park Avenue in Gothenburg; two nights' accommodation at the Bryggan Fjällbacka (standard room) in Fjällbacka and oneevening meal at Bryggan Fjällbacka
- No cash alternative is offered
- Travel insurance is not included
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin file for divorce after 10 years of marriage
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 4 Bookies now say Ed Miliband is more likely to be prime minister than David Cameron
It's Italian, but it's definitely not Italy: Stephen Wood visits Lampedusa, an island beyond the map's edge, where North Africa meets Rome and even the sharks are poets
Plane forced to make emergency landing in Israel after 'part of wheel falls off'
Cycling in America: A revolution on two wheels
Astypalea, Greece: An isolated spot a world away from Athens
The 10 Best lightweight luggage
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
£21K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Front of House Receptionist to provide th...
£24000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in Manchester, Lon...
Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a number of Marketi...
£20000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This well established business ...