Win a three-night gourmet break in beautiful West Sweden
Friday 19 October 2012
This October, VisitSweden will be bringing a taste of local artisanal produce to London. From 22 to 24 October, at East London's Truman brewery, a 'Red Cottage' pop-up restaurant will give you a unique opportunity to sample and discover the tastes of Sweden for free.
And for one week only from 20 October at Partridges in Chelsea, visitors will have the chance to purchase a selection of Swedish artisanal food including regional cheeses from local producers, crisp bread and refined mushroom produce from the renowned Östra Gärdegård.
To celebrate these events, West Sweden is giving you the chance to win a fabulous three-night gourmet break in the beautiful region of Gothenburg and West Sweden, courtesy of leading Scandinavian experts Sunvil.
You’ll enjoy a night in the vibrant city of Gothenburg and two nights in the picturesque fishing village of Fjällbacka on Sweden’s west coast. As one of the most exciting food capitals in Europe, the coastal city of Gothenburg has four Michelin-starred restaurants and is filled with a variety of fresh quality produce, creating a buzz around the city as a top food destination. Against a spectacular natural backdrop, Fjällbacka combines local produce of the highest quality, much of which is caught in the waters directly outside the village, and innovative cuisine. Fjällbacka is also the setting for Camilla Läckberg’s novels.
To enter, simply fill your details in on the form below.
Sample Sweden's unique produce at the Red Cottage from 22 to 24 October: email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The competition ends at midnight on Sunday 4 November
- The prize is for two people, is subject to availability and is non-transferable
- The holiday must be taken before 31 December 2013
- The prize includes direct return flights from the UK to Gothenburg; transfer on arrival; two-day car hire (Group A – Seat Ibiza or similar); one night bed and breakfast accommodation at the Hotel Elite Park Avenue in Gothenburg; two nights' accommodation at the Bryggan Fjällbacka (standard room) in Fjällbacka and oneevening meal at Bryggan Fjällbacka
- No cash alternative is offered
- Travel insurance is not included
- The Independent's usual competition rules apply
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 4 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
- 5 Man hospitalised with pneumonia after downing eggnog at office Christmas party
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...