The trips will take place in the autumn, although winners will be able to choose departure dates.
How to enter
Answer these questions...
1. Before independence, what were Botswana and Zimbabwe known as?
2. How many STA Travel branches are there in the UK?
a) one; b) three; c) 30
3. Kumuka is a Bantu word meaning
a) comfort ; b) the beginning; c) highway
4. When The Independent last wrote about travel in Zimbabwe, in January this year, which animal was not spotted at Hwange National Park?
a) lion ; b) elephant ; c) hamster
5. Victoria Falls is home to the highest bungee in the world. How high is it?
a) 22m; b) 66m; c) 111m
The decider: we want the most inventive excuse for refusing to bungee- jump over Victoria Falls.
Ten runners-up will receive a jumbo jamboree bag of African ephemera, compiled for the competition.
Send your answers to Africa Competition, Marketing Department, STA Travel, Priory House, 6 Wright's Lane, London W8 6TA. STA Travel and Kumuka Expeditions may keep your address to bring you details of other offers, unless you mark your entry "Do not list"; this will, of course, have no effect on your chances of winning. The closing date is 31 May.
The normal age range for this Kumuka Safari is 18 to 40 years, but the upper limit has been waived for the winners of this competition.
Usual Newspaper Publishing plc rules apply. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative can be offered. The holiday must be taken departing the UK in the autumn.Reuse content