Did you know? More fascinating facts for pondering on a Monday – or for general use when conversation dries up:
1. Hitler was fond of Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
2. Mick Jagger's dad was from Oldham.
3. Mussolini's favourite film was The Broadway Melody.
4. The writer of "Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit-Bag" killed himself.
5. Joseph Bonaparte, King of Spain, 1808-1813, became a farmer in New Jersey.
6. Stan Laurel had five wives, including two Russians.
7. Both Stalin and Tito enjoyed Laurel & Hardy films.
8. Hedy Lamarr invented a fluorescent dog collar.
9. Chairman Mao was a keen tennis player.
10. Gooseberries aren't as popular as they were.Reuse content