So January's over: and here's why it's now OK to feel chipper. Spring is coming. Maybe tonight's the night you'll break a month long detox. It's Friday. And these facts, collected by Ink Tank blog, will (temporarily) make you feel like the world is a brain-meltingly wonderful place (which it might be).
1. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
7. On the day of his assassination, Martin Luther King Jr. had a pillow-fight in his motel room.
11. Penguins only have one mate their entire life and “propose” by giving their mate a pebble.
15. Otters hold hands when sleeping so they don’t drift away from each other.
37. There are people, ombrophiles, who have a passionate love for rain.
For the full selection - and an unquestionably, measurably and joyfully better day - take a look here.Reuse content