All of these spats, you'll notice, were between monumentally large egos. Follow the links to read the background.
1. Alan Sugar vs Donald Trump
These two almighty titans of mediocrity, sorry, business, sparred over who was a better face for The Apprentice. See the report here.
2. Chris Brown vs Jenny Johnson
The rapper had a go at the comedian, and it weren't pretty. See Amol's take on it here.
3. Calvin Harris vs Lady Gaga
Collaborations, eh. Who needs them? See the report here.
4. Cef Claude Bosi vs blogger James Isherwood
Humble blogger takes on proud chef. The rest is history.
5. Louise Mensch vs Peter Mensch
The former Tory MP, now based in New York, had a row with her husband rather more public than either anticipated. See the report here.
6. Alastair Campbell vs Armando Iannucci
Talk about in the thick of it. See the report here.
7. Lily Allen vs British soldier
The singer complained after a spot of casual racism. Was she right to? See the report here.
8. Professor Green vs Victoria Baker-Harber
And the moral of the story is: don't date a Made in Chelsea star. But you knew that anyway. See the report here.
9. Alan Sugar vs Tulisa
Yes, it's Alan again. He dared to suggest Tulisa wasn't qualified to be an X-Factor judge. See the report here.
10. Guy Adams vs NBC
When a major network over-reacts, it's not pretty. See the report here.