Heads up: Top comment and controversy
Romeo models for Burberry: The Beckhams' greatest fashion moments #sarong-gate
18 December 2012 12:25 PM
We've seen Becks in his boxers, Victoria in her underwear, and now little Romeo in a trench coat modelling for Burberry.
Justin Bieber can move right over, as their 10 year-old son Romeo is now a trending topic as he features in Burberry's spring/summer 2013 ad campaign, shot by Mario Testino.
But it's definitely not the family's biggest clothing highlight.
Here are some other great fashion moments for the Beckhams:
- Barack Obama mocks David for his successful H&M campaign in his pants
- David and Victoria get saucy in their underwear for Armani
- Victoria shocks snooty fashionistas by winning Designer Brand of the Year at the 2011 British Fashion Awards
- The couple don matching leather outfits
- David and Victoria spice up their hairstyles throughout the years
- Sarong-gate: David sports a skirt