Heads up: Top comment and controversy
Royal baby: Do the royals live up to their star signs?
22 July 2013 01:38 PM
Do you believe in Horoscopes?
As the Duchess of Cambridge goes into labour there's been some discussion as to which star sign the royal baby will be.
If he/she is born before 4.54pm today, they will be a Cancer, but a Leo if born afterwards.
So which star sign are the other royals - and do they live up to their nature?
Here are some royal star signs, with descriptions from StarSigns.co.uk:
- Prince William (and Princess Diana), Cancer: They have powerful emotions, making them loyal friends and romantic lovers. But they can be over sensitive and take offence easily. Watch out for their moody side.
- Prince Harry, Virgo: Practical and industrious workers but very shy and modest. Sometimes said they are too conservative. (An ongoing problem with Harry...)
- Kate Middleton, Capricorn: They have a pessimistic attitude to life, a slight lack of confidence, but lots of common sense, patience and a good sense of humour.
- Prince Philip, Gemini: They are great communicators and enjoy talking and socialising. But they're also restless and easily bored.
- Elizabeth II, Taurus: They enjoy creature comforts and the finer things in life and so are often accused of being materialistic. Reliable and ambitious, but can also be hot-headed and stubborn.
- And if the royal baby is a Leo? They have strength and courage, are generous and protective, and an optimistic, enthusiastic, outlook on life. But they can also have big egos too, and can come across as bossy.