It's lunchtime, you're hungry, but you don't want to loosen the belt buckle. Where should you go?
Wise Geek compiled a collection of pictures to show exactly how much of various snacks you can eat to make up 200 calories.
You'd have to eat a lot of celery to make up the 200 - 1425 grams to be precise. Two large red onions, an avocado or a plate full of broccoli would also get you there.
Unsurprisingly, you can eat much more fruit or veg than chocolate for the same amount of calories.
A mere eight Hershey Kisses, half a Snickers bar or 17 gummy bears all account for 200 kcal.
We've calculated how much of other popular takeaway foods you can eat for 200 calories, take a look:
- 80% of a small McDonalds hamburger/apple pie
- Just over half of a Cookies & Kreme doughnut from Krispy Kreme
- Just under three small hot wings from KFC
- 3.75 inches of a BLT 6 inch sub from Subway
- Nearly of a fifth of Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama
- Quarter Peri Peri chicken from Nando's
- Just under one slice of Medium Pan Texan BBQ pizza from Pizza Hut
- Just under half of a Steak Bake from Greggs
- Just over one scoop of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream from Baskin Robbins
- Nearly a third of a Whopper from Burger King
Let's not forget about the fat and salt content though, folks...Reuse content