1) Who was President of the US
2) What is the capital of South Africa?
3) In what year did the First World
4) What does PAYE stand for?
5) Name two fossil fuels.
6) Who wrote La Traviata?
7) Name one Graham Greene novel.
8) Who designed St.Paul's
9) What is the currency of India?
10) Which British newspaper has the
She scored only two (questions one and five). I find this appalling. Are we devoting too much time to ensuring pupils are crammed with facts to pass exams while neglecting their overall knowledge and awareness of the world around them?
Hawkhurst, KentReuse content