LETTERS: Emma Nicholson's familial precedent

Click to follow
The Independent Online
From Mr C. G. Passmore

Sir: Why is it that when a politician changes parties it is called defection, but when a politician changes religion it is known as conversion?

Yours faithfully,

Christopher Passmore

Weldon, Northamptonshire

31 December