2.How did tortoises beat humans to pounds 100,000?
3.Who did China refuse to allow to visit Tibet on the grounds that they were "suspicious characters"?
4. Whom won the Plain English Campaign's Golden Bull award for gobbledygook?
5. Which dancing creatures could make it to number one at Christmas?
6. Where did Nasa lose pounds 100m?
7. Who is the odd one out of these Manchester United footballers: David Beckham, Dwight Yorke, Jaap Stam and Andy Cole?
8. Why was 350 a magic number at the Institute of Genomic Research?
9. How were John Travolta, Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman deemed not charitable?
10. Who was accused by George Michael of exploiting Christians?
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ OF THE WEEK
PICTURE QUESTION: Mike Tyson, after a ferret died of neglect at his house. Tyson could face six months in prison or a $1,000 fine. 1. Teenage soprano Charlotte Church, who turned down their New Year's Eve invitations in favour of the Manic Street Preachers' Millennium concert. 2. In the will of bookshop millionairess Christina Foyle. 3. British MPs. 4. John Prescott. 5. Hampsters (sic), stars of the internet site hamsterdance.com. 6. On Mars, with the loss of the Mars Polar Lander spacecraft. 7. Jaap Stam - who has not been banned from driving for speeding offences. 8. It is the estimated minimum number of genes for an organism to sustain life. 9. The Church of Scientology, of which they are members, was refused charitable status. 10. Cliff Richard.Reuse content