From the sinister use of ‘Stuck in the Middle with You’ in Reservoir Dogs to his spectacular find that was the 220.127.116.11’s in Kill Bill, music has always been crucial to Tarantino movies.
It’s quite exciting then, that we now have the tracklisting for the soundtrack to his next film, The Hateful Eight, providing some hints as to its tone.
The score by Ennio Morricone (The Good, The Bad and the Ugly) takes up the bulk of the Decca Records release, but there are also some conventional modern songs thrown in, including The White Stripes’ ‘Apple Blossom’ and Roy Orbison’s ‘There Won’t Be Many Coming Home’.
Snippets of dialogue also feature, from the film’s ensemble cast which consists of Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Walton Goggins, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Demian Bichir and Channing Tatum.
Set in wintry Wyoming as a storm overtakes a stagecoach on a mountainside stopover, The Hateful Eight will open in cinemas on 25 December, 2015.
1. L’ultima diligenza di red rock
3. Major Warren Meet Daisy Domergue – Jennifer Jason Leigh
4. Narratore letterario
5. Apple Blossom – The White Stripes
6. Frontier Justice – Tim Roth
7. L’ultima diligenza di red rock
9. This Here Is Daisy Domergue – Kurt Russell
10. Sei cavalli
11. Raggi di sole sulla montagna
12. Son of the Bloody N**ger Kller of Baton Rouge – Samuel l. Jackson
13. Jim Jones at Botany Bay – Jennifer Jason Leigh
15. Uncle Charlie’s Stew – Samuel l. Jackson
16. I quattro passeggeri
17. La musica prima del massacro
18. L’inferno bianco
19. The Suggestive Oswaldo Mobray – Tim Roth
20. Now You’re All Alone – David Hess
21. Sangue e neve
22. L’inferno bianco
24. Daisy’s Speech – Walton Goggins
25. La lettera di lincoln
26. La lettera di lincoln
27. There Won’t Be Many Coming Home – Roy Orbison
28. La puntura della morte
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies