"Let It Go" from the hit Disney film Frozen has been named the year's most popular song in a poll of karaoke crooners.
Two different versions of the song, recorded by Idina Menzel and Demi Lovato, feature in the movie which became the highest-grossing animated film of all time, taking £644.5 million at the box office worldwide.
Lovato's version was released as a single but failed to make the UK Top 40, though Menzel's version got to number 11.
The song accounted for 15 per cent of the 3.5 million songs sung this year by users of Lucky Voice Online Karaoke, well ahead of its nearest rival which was "Happy" by Pharrell Williams.
Other popular choices include "Roar" by Katy Perry, "Someone Like You" and "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele.
The company's managing director, Nick Thistleton, said: “We've never seen a song dominate like this - even the likes of Adele and Katy Perry don't come close to the popularity of 'Let It Go'.
“Not only this, but we've seen a whole host of new Lucky Voice Online Karaoke customers as a result of adding this song. Let it Go might have failed to set the singles charts alight, but it's a clear winner as far as karaoke-loving Brits are concerned.”
Top 10 Most Sung Karaoke Songs of 2014:
1. Let It Go - Idina Menzel/Demi Lovato (15%)
2. Happy - Pharrell Williams (5%)
3. Roar - Katy Perry - (4%)
4. Someone Like You - Adele (3.3%)
5. Rather Be - Clean Bandit (3.1%)
6. Make You Feel My Love - Adele (3%)
7. Summer Nights - John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John from Grease (2%)
8. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey (1.9%)
9. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi (1.6%)
10. Jolene - Dolly Parton (0.4%)
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies