EE Phone Deals for November 2021
Best EE Deals Right Now
EE provides its users with the fastest connection speeds in the UK, along with the most comprehensive 4G and 5G coverage, making it one of the most reliable mobile networks in the country. Plus, with its unbeatable network for mobile gaming and range of extras including Apple TV, it’s no wonder EE has earned itself the title of the UK’s best network for eight years running. Here are all the latest deals available from EE right now.
What Data Allowances Do EE Offer?
EE offers a variety of data deals, from their Essential Plan providing 1GB of data per month, all the way up to their unlimited data plans.
To give you an idea of what you might need, the average monthly data use in the UK is 4.5GB, according to findings from industry regulator, Ofcom. However, the more you use your phone — for example, to stream music, film or TV or play games, the more data you’ll need.
Best EE Deals Right Now
EE’s deals come with a choice of handset, so whether you prefer iPhone or Android operating systems, there’ll be a smartphone phone package to suit you.
What you pay will depend on the data plan you choose and the handset. Popular pay monthly deals include:
|Data plan||Handset||Upfront cost||Monthly cost|
|Unlimited data||iPhone 13||£30||£66|
|40GB||iPhone 13 Pro||£50||£65|
|40GB||iPhone 13 Pro Max||£50||£71|
|100GB||Google Pixel 6 Pro||£30||£63|
|Unlimited data||Samsung Galaxy S21+||£30||£64|
EE SIM Only Deals
If you’re happy with your handset and are looking for a SIM only deal, these are all of EEs plans that are available right now (all include 5G data):
|Data plan||Monthly cost|
|150GB (plus one benefit)||£25|
|200GB (plus one benefit)||£28|
|Unlimited data (plus one benefit)||£40|
|Unlimited data (plus three benefits)||£41|
Benefits and Extras
EE also offers a range of extras for a small increase in your monthly fee. You can choose up to three benefits if you’re on an EE Full Works plan (for iPhone users) or one benefit with certain monthly or SIM plans.
Benefits and extras include:
- Apple music — ad-free access to more than 60 million songs, worth £9.99 a month.
- Netflix — stream films, TV or watch on demand, worth £5.99 a month with the option to upgrade accessible content.
- BT sport ultimate — stream content or watch on demand some of the biggest sporting events in the calendar, worth £10 a month.
- Video data pass — enables you to watch videos without affecting your usual data allowance, valued at £8.99 each month.
- Roam abroad — ideal for frequent travellers, allows you to use your minutes, texts and data allowances while you’re abroad, worth £10 a month.
- Xbox games pass — provides you with more than 100 great games for your phone or other devices including your tablet or PC. The bundle also includes the extra data you’ll need to play games and costs just £10 per month, representing savings of over £100 per year.
- Apple arcade — offers access to more than 100 ad-free games (and no in-app purchases), worth £4.99 a month.
4G and 5G Coverage
4G and 5G represent the fourth and fifth generation of mobile phone technology, providing faster connection speeds and enabling you to get the most out of your smartphone. In fact, 5G is up to 10 times faster than 4G which means you can download content in seconds and browse online on the go.
EE doesn’t just offer a reliable signal and decent connection, research shows EE is the fastest network across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, offering twice the speed of their nearest competitor, Vodafone. For gamers, this means reduced time lag for optimum reaction times.
From January 2022, EE will charge you if you use your data while abroad — this includes the European Union (EU).
If you’ve opted to include the Roam abroad benefit to your mobile phone deal, you’ll be able to use your data as you would in the UK. If not, you’ll be charged £2 per day to use your phone outside of the UK.
My EE Mobile App
My EE is the mobile provider’s app which enables you to manage your account whenever you like, wherever you are. That means you can pay bills or top up your pay-as-you-go allowance 24-hours a day.
Registering for the app will also give you access to all EE’s latest news and offers, and if you’ve been given a discount code, you’ll be able to redeem it here too.
Signing up takes just a couple of minutes but will also enable you to manage your EE broadband account if you’ve got one of EE’s home broadband deals too.
EE Customer Service
Downloading the My EE app is the quickest way to find answers to questions and manage your account. If you need to speak to EE customer services, you can call their teams based in the UK and Ireland.
Help is available:
- Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm
- Saturday between 10am and 6pm
- Sunday between 10am and 4pm
Mobile phone customers should dial: 0800 0790126
EE home broadband customers should dial: 0800 079 0125
EE Mobile Review
EE has been the UK’s best mobile network provider for the last eight years, they’re also ahead of competitors when it comes to rolling out 5G technology. Not only that, EE’s range of deals including their choice of handsets such as the Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy, means that whatever your mobile data usage, you’re bound to find a deal that suits you.
To help you weigh up whether an EE mobile package is for you, here are some pros and cons:
EE Mobile Pros:
- Fastest connection speeds in the UK.
- Reliable, comprehensive network with extensive 4G and 5G coverage throughout the UK.
- Range of data deals including affordable mobiles particularly for the lightest mobile phone users.
- Option to upgrade some packages with benefits that represent good value for money.
EE Mobile Cons:
- Deals can be expensive with hefty upfront payments on top of the monthly price.
- Some customers have criticised EE’s technical support and have struggled to have problems resolved.
- You can only add a limited number of benefits to your deal.
EE Phone Deals FAQs
What is an EE upgrade?
You can trade in your old phone with EE which will unlock discounts on your monthly bill. If you sign up for EE’s upgrade anytime initiative, you can also change your existing handset for the latest model even before your contract ends.
Does EE offer Wi-Fi calling?
Yes, all EE customers can use Wi-Fi calling so long as their phone is compatible.
Can I roll over unused data?
Only customers on EE’s pay-as-you-go and Flex (SIM only) plans can roll over their unused data. However, currently, you can only roll over your data once, so if you don’t use it all the second time, you’ll lose it.
Can I keep my phone number if I switch to EE?
Yes, you can take your existing mobile phone number with you if you switch to EE. All you need is a PAC code from your old phone provider, activate your new SIM and then just let EE know when you’re ready to transfer your number.