1. Wolsey Leather Belt: £70, wolsey.com
For the young dandy in your life. A hand-plaited belt made in England – finished with an unruly flash of neon orange.
2. Penguin Pocketbooks: £8, waterstones.com
All the guidance a searching young mind needs – and adornment for the bookshelf. A selection of classics – from Marcus Aurelius to Virginia Woolf – re-packaged in elegant hardback covers.
3. Needle Design Posters: £19.99, firebox.com
Needle Design rework pop culture classics into stylish posters, from Breaking Bad to Pulp Fiction and American Psycho.
4. Sennheiser Urbanite Headphones: £149.99, en-uk.sennheiser.com
Pulling off the feat of impressive bass and clarity on the top notes, Urbanite headphones boast bold, stylish design.
5. Rapha Cycling Jeans: £150, rapha.cc
The definitive cycling jean: specially woven quick-drying elastane denim and reflective tabs on the turn-ups are just two features that make for a safe, comfortable ride.
6. Gourmet 35 Lite BKs: £90, www.choicestore.co.uk
Launched in 2005, Gourmet fast took the world of sneaker freaks by storm. The 35 Lite BK is the perfect gateway shoe for the young enthusiast.
7. Minidrone Rolling Spider: £89.99, parrot.com
Smart-phone controlled, this light-weight drone can be flown in and outdoors – while the detachable wheels allow it to climb walls. An in-built camera lets you record all the fun.
8. 3Doodler 3D Pen: £99.99, firebox.com
From the Eiffel Tower to a velociraptor, why limit your artistic creations to two dimensions? With the 3Doodler’s fast-drying plastic ‘ink’ you can draw in 3D.
9. Beats Pill 2.0: £169.95, uk.beatsbydre.com
Connect the Pill to any Bluetooth device for on-the-go access to your music library. Don’t let its compact size deceive you: on volume, the Pill packs a punch.
10. Patagonia Ultra-Lightweight Jacket: £280, patagonia.com
Weighing in at an incredibly light 263g, this is the ultimate pac-a-mac. With pin-perfect design and a sleek silhouette, it also easily passes the cool test, working just as well for Mr Outdoors as for Mr City.
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.