1. In 2001 the US passed an act "uniting and strengthening America by providing appropriate tools required to intercept and obstruct terrorism". How is the act usually referred to?
2. Which campaign group is named after the 19th-century president of the National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies?
3. In 1993, which TV first featured Anna Friel and Nicola Stephenson?
4. Where does a day last 24 hours 39 minutes and 35.244 seconds?
5. Tate Modern occupies a building that was previously called what?
6. "The Kentucky Derby Is Decadent and Depraved", dating from 1970, is often cited as the first example of what sort of writing?
7. The Shard of Glass; The Buggles; 1981 portrait of the Princess of Wales. What's the connection?
8. Mildendo is the capital of a fictional island in which classic 18th-century novel?
9. The first such attraction appeared at the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago. Now there are more than 30 worldwide. What?
10. "I'd have loved to dress Kate Middleton but I have to wait until she kind of catches up a bit somewhere with style". Said who?
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies