1. Asda Giant Belgian Chocolate Egg
This creamy 1kg giant has just been named best Easter Egg by the Good Housekeeping Institute.
2. Betty's Lily of the Valley Easter Egg
Flavoured with Lily of the Valley. More associated with soap, not chocolate, but works well.
3. Waitrose Belgian Milk Chocolate & Jelly Drops
Coming in at just 150g, this little number is an ideal first Easter egg. It has jelly drops to share too.
4. Charbonnel et Walker Dark Chocolate Egg with Champagne Truffles
Filled with handmade Marc de Champagne truffles to die for.
5. Prestat Sea Salt Caramel Truffle Easter Egg
Sea-salted caramel is all the rage in the world of confectionery and Prestat's new recipe is a hit.
6. Green & Black's Butterscotch Egg
Organic and fairtrade, it's also hard to fault their taste, with crunchy pieces of butterscotch.
7. Divine Milk Chocolate Egg
Here's another ethically sourced cocoa egg for chocoholics with a conscience. This one is a bargain, considering how tasty it is.
8. M&S Luxury Egg Nest
Torn between milk and dark chocolate? This velvety milk-chocolate egg in a dark-chocolate nest, will satisfy both needs.
9. Hotel Chocolat The Eggsibitionist
Filled with 12 scrumptious mini eggs, the presentation is fabulous, too – a ribbon-tied hatbox.
10. Thorntons Egg Hunt Mini Eggs
Hide this bumper pack of mini eggs all around the house for a few moment's peace and quiet.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies