Cow gets its head stuck in garden chair, Northamptonshire Fire Service Twitter followers respond with witty puns

'Not a clever moooove!' said one Twitter user...

Kashmira Gander@kashmiragander
Friday 28 August 2015 17:38
comments
A cow who got its head stuck in a chair near Boughton
A cow who got its head stuck in a chair near Boughton

Firefighters have been called out to a field in Northamptonshire after a cow got its head stuck in a chair.

Officers from the Mounts and Wellingborough branch of the Northamptonshire Fire Service were alerted at around 8am on Friday morning to a cow who had its head wedged in the arm of a green garden chair, near Boughton.

The force explained in a tweet that the cow was able to free itself from the seat without any help from a firefighter.

The details surrounding how the chair appeared in a field, or how the cow became stuck, remain unclear.

Amused Twitter users who saw the fire service’s tweet about the incident couldn’t resist responding with a wave of puns and jokes.

Join our new commenting forum

Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies

View comments