Video captured the moment a New Year's Eve firework display went horribly wrong.
A rocket can be seen arcing into the front of a house and exploding, setting off a car alarm and filling the front garden with smoke.
Olly Anasiz, 21, who lives nearby, said he saw the incident unfold and took a video on his phone, which went viral with over 100,000 views on Twitter.
He said: "I saw it happening on the street. One of the fireworks went the wrong way so I started filming. I just thought it would be funny to show my mates.
"But then one went up in the air. I thought it was going to make it over the house at first but then it hit.
"I could see it was dangerous but there was noting I could do to stop them."
Olly's sister, who did not want to be named, was watching with him, added: "The first one went really long, that's when we started to video.
"I was shocked when I saw one hit the house. I was concerned for the guy who lived inside - he came out screaming and shouting - I think he has two daughters in there.
"Olly's Twitter is private, we just put it on there to show friends and family - we had no idea it would get picked up by twitter moments and get 133,000 views."
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies