Manchester United host PSV Eindhoven at Old Trafford tonight, hoping to gain revenge for the 2-1 defeat they suffered in mid-September.
Louis van Gaal's team will qualify for the knockout stages if Wolfsburg beat CSKA Moscow in Russia - in a 6pm kick-off - and the Red Devils beat PSV.
Van Gaal is expected to make a couple of changes from the team that beat Watford at the weekend, with Wayne Rooney and Anthony Martial both available.
• Manchester United top Group B with seven points from their four matches but all four teams are within three points of each other. PSV are ahead of Wolfsburg on goals scored, both clubs have six points.
• Wayne Rooney and Anthony Martial again available for selection after overcoming injury problems that kept them out of the watford win.
• Ander Herrera and Phil Jones both doubtful after coming off at Vicarage Road. Michael Carrick, Marouane Fellaini and James Wilson are also not likely to play, while Antonio Valencia is definitely out
• Luke Shaw, who was so badly injured in the reverse fixture, has been given a few days off by Van Gaal to avoid the mental anguish of watching PSV.
• Team news: Expected at 6.45pm
***UPDATES FROM 6.30PM***
Please allow a moment for the blog to load
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies