- England manager Roy Hodgson has named final 23 for Euro 2016
- Marcus Rashford included in side
- Fabian Delph, Danny Drinkwater and Andros Townsend the players to miss out
- Uefa deadline for squad announcements is 11pm tonight
- Republic of Ireland squad news after Belarus match (7.45pm)
- Sterling turns to psychiatrist to cement place
See below for live coverage...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
England manager Roy Hodgson will name his final 23-man squad for the European Championship on Tuesday 31 May ahead of their opening match against Russia.
Hodgson’s boys have already dispensed with both Turkey and Australia in international friendlies, at the Etihad and the Stadium of Light respectively, after securing a 100% win-rate in qualifying for the tournament in France this summer.
Once the 68-year-old has settled on his final 23, focus will turn to the final warm-up fixture against Portugal on Thursday 2 June before heading to their Euro 2016 base later next month.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies