It's very bad news for the Blues this morning if today's transfer gossip is to be believed.
Four of Chelsea's biggest stars have been linked with an 'exodus' from the club after a fantastically terrible season at Stamford Bridge.
According to The Sun, Chelsea fear losing Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, Thibaut Courtois and Oscar in the summer.
After a season of bad football and worse results that has seen Premier League winning manager Jose Mourinho sacked and rumours of a broken tense dressing room, the quartet may look to jump ship, especially with Champions League football looking increasingly unlikely.
Hazard has constantly been linked with a move to Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain for the past year, as has Courtois, Costa is linked to rivals Atletcio and Oscar has previously been linked with Juventus.
Former Chelsea defender David Luiz isn't helping either, telling the French press that Costa would be welcome at the Parc des Princes.
"If Diego decides he has had enough of England and wants a new challenge, of course he would be welcome here..." he said.
"On the field he is physical, he is confrontational, he will get in your face, that is part of his game... Off the field he is a good friend, one of the nicest guys you can meet, somebody I would go to dinner with."
The one bit of good gossip if you're a Chelsea fan is that Shakhtar Donetsk forward Alex Teixeira appears delighted to have been linked with the club.
"It's great to have a club like Chelsea interested in me," Teixeira said - the full story is here.
Alexandre Pato and Scott Dann, as was widely reported on Monday, are again linked with Chelsea today.
Pato is seen as cover for Diego Costa and Dann as a future replacement for ageing captain John Terry.
Join our new commenting forum
Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies