Publishing: A model ex – well played, Kate Moss
I can't think of many people who'd be happy that their ex-partner was working on a book about them. I certainly wouldn't be keen to hear that any of my exes were planning to publish.
But rather than calling for the lawyers as both Jude Law and Jeremy Clarkson have done when confronted with the prospect of such a tome, Kate Moss is far cooler.
Her ex, Jefferson Hack, is editing Kate: The Kate Moss Book, a collection of photographs of the model from the last 20 years. Of course, it helps if your former beau is a buddy as well as a style mover and shaker – and if you're the most photogenic life form to come out of Croydon since the dawn of time.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained star's white boyfriend Brian Lucas confirms LAPD internally investigating 'racist' detainment
- 2 Isis release 'Flames of War' video warning Obama of attacks troops could face in Iraq
- 3 Pakistani passenger power forces two politicians off plane
- 4 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 5 John Travolta addresses former pilot's gay romance allegations publicly for the first time: 'That was the lowest I'd ever felt'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter