Sarah Palin's forthcoming book on the commercialisation of Christmas... may well be out in time for, er, Christmas
Forget the wars on terror and drugs, Sarah Palin wants to talk to you about the war on Christmas.
The former Republican vice-presidential candidate has signed a deal to write her third book. After a memoir and a collection of speeches and writing about America, A Happy Holiday is a Merry Christmas will see Palin turn her attention to the over-commercialisation of Christmas.
It will, according to Palin, be “a fun, festive, thought-provoking book, which will encourage all to see what is possible when we unite in defence of our faith and ignore the politically correct Scrooges who would rather take Christ out of Christmas”.
The tome will include “personal traditions” to help those wanting to fight the good fight.
These people will, presumably, want to read about such matters around December-time. So let’s hope she can get it out in time for the lucrative pre-Christmas gift-buying rush...
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
They're back, they're big – and they're still spectacularly boringfilm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories