27 July 2014 12:00 AM
17 July 2014 10:10 AM
"I am afraid I'm much too important to write notes to people like you."
08 July 2014 07:28 PM
The final show on 20 July will be screened live in cinemas and broadcast on the Gold television channel
01 July 2014 10:51 AM
The first of ten reunion shows opens tonight at London's O2 Arena
29 June 2014 12:00 AM
17 June 2014 11:46 AM
Comedian says he dislikes the way the BBC commissions comedy
17 June 2014 10:40 AM
The comedian died aged 56 from a suspected heart attack last Monday
28 May 2014 07:46 PM
Organisers of V Festival have come under fire for failing to book a single woman for the comedy tent this year.
13 May 2014 04:50 PM
01 May 2014 09:50 AM
27 April 2014 12:00 AM
08 April 2014 11:53 PM
The actor and author has admitted a lot of Python was 'crap'
Jason Manford buys audience round of drinks to apologise for being late – and picks up tab for £3,500
30 March 2014 02:32 PM
Manford later tweeted an image of the huge bill and said it had ‘seemed like a good idea’ at the time
27 March 2014 10:36 AM
The Derek creator says he loves to write more interesting female characters
16 March 2014 12:00 AM
Comedians Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse have been given licence to lampoon the venerable institution
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Sek, k'athjilari! (That’s “yes, definitely” to non-native speakers).TV
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
London bus driver allegedly kicks gay couple off for kissing
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage