Everybody's talking about...Shopping Centre
The Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh
Wednesday 25 July 2012
Why is everybody talking about it?The award-winning stand-up Matthew Osborn stars in his new
one-man play about a loner who finds comfort in a shopping centre
until it descends into a riot of sex and violence.
Is it worth the hype? Yes. Osborn hit the comedy circuit in 2002, won So You Think You're Funny that year and was named 2009 English Comedian.
Watch out for? The actor who plays dead on stage for 50 minutes.
1 to 26 August (www.gildedballoon.co.uk)
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special trailer released
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
Metallica play Antarctica: What other bizarre gigs have musicians played?
The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
- 1 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 2 Turning up the voice of America
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >