Who's coming to Field Day?
London's hippest music festival Field Day is back on 25 May this year, at its usual East London haunt, Victoria Park.
There's another all-star line-up of weird, wonderful and cutting-edge acts. Headliners Animal Collective and Bat For Lashes are joined by an eclectic ticket, including Four Tet, Kurt Vile, Solange Knowles, Seth Troxler, John Cooper Clarke, Connan Mockasin, Tim Burgess, Mulatu Astatke, Wild Nothing, Chvrches, Daughter, Mount Kimbie, TNGHT and many more.
To whet your appetite for the fun to come, we present a gallery of some of our favourite artists playing Field Day.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Before They Pass Away: In pictures
Kylie Minogue, Kiss Me Once tour, London O2 - review: Pop princess still reigns supreme
Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican lead female comedy breakthrough
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
The Simpsons death: Character killed off - but not the one you thought
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >