Cannes Film Festival 2013: The list of winners in full, from beyond Blue is the Warmest Colour to Inside Llewyn Davis and beyond
The 2013 Cannes film festival finished on Sunday at the closing ceremony with the awards announced for best film, best director and best screenplay.
La Vie d'Adele, a french film described by some as a “graphic lesbian drama” won the Palme d'Or, with US film Inside Llewyn Davis winning the runner-up Grand Prix prize.
The winners of the Cannes Film Festival 2013 in full:
Palme d'Or (Best Film)
La Vie d'Adele - Chapitre 1 & 2 ("Blue is the Warmest Colour") by Abdellatif Kechiche (France)
Grand Prix (Runner-up)
Inside Llewyn Davis by Ethan and Joel Coen (U.S.)
Jury Prize (Third Prize)
Soshite Chichi Ni Naru ("Like Father, Like Son") by Kore-Eda Hirokazu (Japan)
Camera d'Or (Debut Film)
Ilo Ilo by Anthony Chen (Singapore)
Heli by Amat Escalante (Mexico)
Tian Zhu Ding (A Touch of Sin) by Jia Zhangke (China)
Bérénice Bejo in Le Passé ("The Past") (France)
Bruce Dern in Nebraska (U.S.)
Safe by Moon Byoung-Gon (South Korea)
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' music video is just a load of butts
Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
The Beatles biographer reveals exclusive original manuscripts of some of the best pop songs ever written
Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
Friends 20th anniversary: Six things we wouldn't have without influential comedy series
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'