1. He even makes a sling look cool: Daniel Craig and Satsuki Mitchell attend the Quantum of Solace party at Battersea Power Station.
2. The Booker Prize jury put on a united front at the Guildhall ceremony. Look, Hardeep Singh Kohli has matched his turban to Louise Doughty's bra.
3. Tracey Emin and Julian Schnabel were among the arterati at the opening of the new Saatchi gallery. The only man missing was Charles himself.
4. The ever shy and retiring Grayson Perry finds that this year's Turner Prize bash at Tate Britain is not quite to his particular taste.
5. "You're my beshtesht friend..." This Is England director Shane Meadows and his producer Mark Herbert do some sterling "networking" at the London Film Festival.
6. The Serpentine Party, where art, couture and hedge funds mingle. Here, hostess and Abramovich squeeze Dasha Zhukova meets starchitect Lord Rogers.
7. Alice Dellal: winner of this year's professional party animal award.
8. Best Newcomer Adele is initiated, blinking, into the limelight by drag DJ Jodie Harsh at the Brit Awards party. With a mentor like that what could possibly go wrong?Reuse content