The ten best sci-fi films
Tuesday 04 August 2009
From joyful space operas to philosophical epics, and gritty dramas set in futuristic dysptopias to heart-rending family fables, the diversity of the sci-fi genre has generated and sustained a massive fan base for decades. But what films make up the best of this ever expanding genre?
As chosen by the experts of totalscifionline.com, we present a guide to the ten best sci-fi movies of all time.
Please click on the image
(right) to launch the guide.
The full list of top 100 films can be found at
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'