Harry Potter shop to open on platform 9¾
Wand-er through the magical store from Saturday
London's King’s Cross station is due to get its own little slice of Hogsmeade this weekend when a Harry Potter Shop selling official merchandise opens.
‘The Harry Potter Shop’ is situated near the platform 9 ¾ trolley at the newly refurbished King’s Cross station and will open on Saturday 15 December.
Muggles can buy wands, robes, uniforms, golden platform 9 ¾ tickets and other Potter collectibles.
The shop’s wooden floor and panelled walls have taken a chapter out of Jack Wills' book and hark back to traditional Hogwarts school days.
Crack out the Butter Beer.
By opportunistic local hoping to exhibit the work
Fans will be hoping the role finally wins him an Oscar
What do gigantic horse heads tell us about Falkirk?
Finnish Postal Service praises the 'self irony and humour' of the drawings
The actor has confessed to his own insecurities
Allotments are the focus of a new reality show
Arts & Ents blogs
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
- 1 Poveglia: 'World's most haunted island' up for auction...is anyone brave enough to buy it?
- 2 Big Bang Theory to get special Star Wars episode with help from Lucasfilm
- 3 Pharrell Williams 'Happy': British Muslims dance to song in video
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Scientists warn we've hit 'peak beard': The more people grow facial hair, the less attractive it is