Harry Potter shop to open on platform 9¾
Wand-er through the magical store from Saturday
London's King’s Cross station is due to get its own little slice of Hogsmeade this weekend when a Harry Potter Shop selling official merchandise opens.
‘The Harry Potter Shop’ is situated near the platform 9 ¾ trolley at the newly refurbished King’s Cross station and will open on Saturday 15 December.
Muggles can buy wands, robes, uniforms, golden platform 9 ¾ tickets and other Potter collectibles.
The shop’s wooden floor and panelled walls have taken a chapter out of Jack Wills' book and hark back to traditional Hogwarts school days.
Crack out the Butter Beer.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- < Previous
- Next >