Harry Potter shop to open on platform 9¾
Wand-er through the magical store from Saturday
London's King’s Cross station is due to get its own little slice of Hogsmeade this weekend when a Harry Potter Shop selling official merchandise opens.
‘The Harry Potter Shop’ is situated near the platform 9 ¾ trolley at the newly refurbished King’s Cross station and will open on Saturday 15 December.
Muggles can buy wands, robes, uniforms, golden platform 9 ¾ tickets and other Potter collectibles.
The shop’s wooden floor and panelled walls have taken a chapter out of Jack Wills' book and hark back to traditional Hogwarts school days.
Crack out the Butter Beer.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God