DVD & Blu-ray review: Everything or Nothing (12)
Friday 01 February 2013
“He was quite a lad, to put it mildly,” maintains Christopher Lee about Ian Fleming, who “wrote the spy thriller to end all spy thrillers”.
James Bond gets yet more publicity here, but this proficient documentary, which blends interviews with Bond footage, thankfully doesn't shy away from the squabbles (mainly between Connery and the producers) that have plagued the franchise. Plus, the short segment with George Lazenby, a male model who had never acted, explaining how he bagged the role, is fascinating.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government