Observations One to Watch: Kurt Egyiawan, Actor, 28
Saturday 28 July 2012
"It was unreal to find myself on set in a MI6 bunker playing Q's assistant," says Egyiawan, who has gone from Guildhall School of Music and Drama to the new Bond movie, Skyfall, in the space of a year.
"I only had about four lines." The winner of last year's Spotlight Prize for most promising drama school graduate is currently playing Louis the Dauphin and Lord Scroop in Henry V at Shakespeare's Globe. Before that he appeared in Headlong's Earthquakes in London and in King Lear and The Frontline, also at the Globe.
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >