1. If I could collaborate with one other Latitude artist it would be…
Damon Albarn, all day long. Total legend and never afraid to try something new. What I love most about him is he has no snobbery regarding other musical genres. That’s why I could never understand the Oasis comparisons. It was like Quincy Jones versus Chas n Dave.
2. The thing I’m most looking forward to at Latitude is…
A spot of sunshine. That would be as amazing as it is bloody unlikely.
3. The worst lie I’ve ever told was…
“It was like that when I got here.” (Various usage. Dead pet on two occasions)
4. My secret talent is….
I can juggle. And play William Tell on my cheeks (facial).
5. My life motto is…
“Everything is better with Jalapenos”
6. Dream dinner party guests would be…
Linda McCartney, Gandhi, Woody Allen (Hog Roast)
7. The book that changed my life was…
“Reading For Beginners,” Ladybird Books, 1982
8. If there was a film about my life, my character would be played by…
Anyone with light brown skin. We all look pretty much the same. Most publications still think I am Thandie Newton.
9. I’d like to get lost in the Faraway Forest with…
Ray Mears. We could skin and eat a Hipster for survival.
10. What’s in your festival picnic hamper?
I answered this question in full last time and was arrested before I reached the site so let’s just say normal brownies.
What’s on your Latitude playlist?
Everyday Robots – Damon Albarn
Something Good Can Work – Two Door Cinema Club
Ghost- Bombay Bicycle Club
Don’t You Forget About Me – The Pretenders (Chrissie Hynde)
I Can’t Go For That- Hall & Oates
Aroused – Tom Vek