Latitude 2014: Five minutes with Eagulls
Wednesday 14 May 2014
Eagulls band member George Mitchell reveals a bit more about himself ahead of playing Latitude in July.
1. If I could collaborate with one other Latitude artist it would be…
2. The thing I’m most looking forward to at Latitude is…
Playing live to fresh ears.
3. The worst lie I’ve ever told was…
I never lie
4. My secret talent is….
Keeping my cool answering questions like this.
5. My life motto is…
Stay with the stuff you want and off the stuff you don’t.
6. Dream dinner party guests would be…
Yellowman, David Bowie, Moses, L.S.Lowry and my Dad.
7. The book that changed my life was…
8. If there was a film about my life, my character would be played by…
Some cheap advert actor as the budget for the film would be next to nothing as nobody would care for a film portraying me.
9. I’d like to get lost in the Faraway Forest with…
A knife, a lighter and a sleepingbag.
10. What’s in your festival picnic hamper?
I can’t afford one.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
To mark Tolstoy's 186th birthdaybooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 4 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 5 Kanye West halts concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
Fifty Shades of Grey movie: New picture of Anastasia Steele unveiled
Star Trek 3 to begin shooting in next six months
Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
The Walking Dead season 5 air date, trailer and season 4 recap
Robin Thicke’s hit 'Blurred Lines' lands him in court, and he had 'almost no part' in writing it