Latitude 2014: Five minutes with Eagulls
Wednesday 14 May 2014
Eagulls band member George Mitchell reveals a bit more about himself ahead of playing Latitude in July.
1. If I could collaborate with one other Latitude artist it would be…
2. The thing I’m most looking forward to at Latitude is…
Playing live to fresh ears.
3. The worst lie I’ve ever told was…
I never lie
4. My secret talent is….
Keeping my cool answering questions like this.
5. My life motto is…
Stay with the stuff you want and off the stuff you don’t.
6. Dream dinner party guests would be…
Yellowman, David Bowie, Moses, L.S.Lowry and my Dad.
7. The book that changed my life was…
8. If there was a film about my life, my character would be played by…
Some cheap advert actor as the budget for the film would be next to nothing as nobody would care for a film portraying me.
9. I’d like to get lost in the Faraway Forest with…
A knife, a lighter and a sleepingbag.
10. What’s in your festival picnic hamper?
I can’t afford one.
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn