Latitude 2014: Five minutes with Eagulls
Wednesday 14 May 2014
Eagulls band member George Mitchell reveals a bit more about himself ahead of playing Latitude in July.
1. If I could collaborate with one other Latitude artist it would be…
2. The thing I’m most looking forward to at Latitude is…
Playing live to fresh ears.
3. The worst lie I’ve ever told was…
I never lie
4. My secret talent is….
Keeping my cool answering questions like this.
5. My life motto is…
Stay with the stuff you want and off the stuff you don’t.
6. Dream dinner party guests would be…
Yellowman, David Bowie, Moses, L.S.Lowry and my Dad.
7. The book that changed my life was…
8. If there was a film about my life, my character would be played by…
Some cheap advert actor as the budget for the film would be next to nothing as nobody would care for a film portraying me.
9. I’d like to get lost in the Faraway Forest with…
A knife, a lighter and a sleepingbag.
10. What’s in your festival picnic hamper?
I can’t afford one.
game of thrones reviewWarning: spoilers
Arts & Ents blogs
- 2 Italian police 'reveal' what Jesus looked like as a young boy
- 3 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 4 University student in court for allegedly covering housemates' food in window cleaner and spit
- 5 Ryan Gosling posts tribute to 'Ryan Gosling Won't Eat His Cereal' creator Ryan McHenry
Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
Eurovision 2015: What date is the song contest and who are the favourites to win?
Game of Thrones, season 5 episode 4, review: Sansa in danger of becoming another footnote in Westeros' bloody history
Jar Jar Binks is going to die unceremoniously in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
JK Rowling is 'really sorry' for killing off one of your favourite Harry Potter characters
In defence of liberal democracy
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally