Latitude, the UK’s favourite multi-arts festival, returns for its eighth edition in 2013, taking place at Henham Park in Suffolk from 18 – 21 July.
Named ‘Best Family Festival’ of 2012, Latitude sits at the heart of the summer and delivers the very best established and emerging talent from the worlds of music, comedy, theatre, cabaret, dance, poetry, literature, art and fashion. With bespoke performances set across the idyllic estate, Latitude takes advantage of the surrounding woodland and lake to elevate and inform its artists’ performances like no other festival.
Revellers can be sure that their ticket will guarantee them access to a huge and diverse selection of music. Whether they want debuts or exclusive performances, classical or dance, the popular or the obscure, Latitude really does have it all. The full spectrum of the arts is showcased at Latitude and celebrated at all points across the site. The combination of music and arts makes Latitude a unique event, the issue is not where to find the hottest talent on the line-up, but instead where to find the time to see everything!
The Independent has 14 pairs of standard tickets to Latitude to be won. For your chance to win a pair, simply enter your details below.
Terms and conditions
- The closing date for the competition is Thursday 2 May.
- Winners will be drawn at random and notified by Monday.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- There are 14 prizes. Each prize comprises two standard adult weekend tickets to Latitude.
- Each pair of standard adult weekend tickets will give access to the main festival site and the campsites.
- Transport to and from the festival site, accommodation, food and other expenses are not included.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- Only one entry per household.
- The line-up for Latitude is subject to change.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest by email.
- For the general Latitude terms and conditions of entry please visit the Latitude website.
- The Independent’s usual terms and conditions apply.