Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon pregnant with her first child
Thursday 20 June 2013
Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon is pregnant with her first child.
A spokesman for the star confirmed the news.
He said: "Alesha Dixon and her partner, Azuka Ononye, are delighted to announce that they are expecting their first child later this year.
"Alesha and Azuka are looking forward to this happy chapter in their lives and would request privacy to enjoy this happy and most important event."
Dixon is reported to met Ononye, a dancer, when they worked together as she launched her solo career after the break-up of girl group Mis-Teeq.
She appeared as a contestant on BBC ballroom show Strictly Come Dancing and won the series in 2007 before joining the judging panel two years later, replacing Arlene Phillips.
Dixon, who joined rival show Britain's Got Talent last year, married So Solid Crew star MC Harvey in 2005 but they split up a year later.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special trailer released
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
Metallica play Antarctica: What other bizarre gigs have musicians played?
The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
- 1 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 2 Turning up the voice of America
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >