Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon pregnant with her first child
Thursday 20 June 2013
Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon is pregnant with her first child.
A spokesman for the star confirmed the news.
He said: "Alesha Dixon and her partner, Azuka Ononye, are delighted to announce that they are expecting their first child later this year.
"Alesha and Azuka are looking forward to this happy chapter in their lives and would request privacy to enjoy this happy and most important event."
Dixon is reported to met Ononye, a dancer, when they worked together as she launched her solo career after the break-up of girl group Mis-Teeq.
She appeared as a contestant on BBC ballroom show Strictly Come Dancing and won the series in 2007 before joining the judging panel two years later, replacing Arlene Phillips.
Dixon, who joined rival show Britain's Got Talent last year, married So Solid Crew star MC Harvey in 2005 but they split up a year later.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- < Previous
- Next >