Grammys 2014: Watch Beyonce and Jay Z open awards with 'Drunk in Love'
Watch music's power couple open the 56th Grammy Awards below
They used to be crazy in love, and now it’s taken Beyonce and Jay Z ten years to get to the next stage in their relationship: drunk (scroll to see video).
The power couple opened the Grammy Awards last night with a raunchy performance of Beyonce’s new song “Drunk in Love”.
But this time Beyonce dropped the sequinned outfits for a leather basque as she writhed about on a wooden chair with her legs spread.
Quite why multi-platinum Queen Bey felt she needed to don fishnets and a leather thong to impress her fans remains a mystery.
Taking a leaf out of Rihanna’s 'pure filth' video for “Pour It Up”, Beyonce appeared on stage straddling a chair, before getting down on all fours to crawl around on the floor.
The couple then got up close and personal when Jay Z took to the stage, dancing together while Jay Z fondled Bey’s bum to prove they really are drunk in love.
Watch highlights from this year's Grammys
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 Stoke-on-Trent becomes first British city to be classified as 'disaster resilient' by the United Nations
- 4 Sir Winston Churchill’s family begged him not to convert to Islam, letter reveals
- 5 UK weather: 'Coldest night of the year' tonight as freezing temperatures plummet to -10C
Millions of Britons struggling to feed themselves and facing malnourishment
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Nigel Farage: Ukip leader named 'Briton of the year' by The Times
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk