The world is still awaiting the formal release of Kanye West's new album The Life of Pablo, but he's already moved on and started releasing music made after it.
Does TLOP exist only in a live setting?!
UPDATE: Another tweet from Ye has cleared this up - '30 Hours' will feature on the album, which is now up to 17 tracks!
The album is being mastered and will be out today… added on a couple of tracks… pic.twitter.com/6lBxcd83N2— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 12, 2016
Now that the album is finally finished it’s back to Good Fridays. https://t.co/j5vq347xCC— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) February 12, 2016
The album got its live premiere at a Madison Square Garden Yeezy Season fashion launch last night, and most expected it to hit Spotify etc surely after.
Morning has been and gone though, and there still isn't a trace of it. He seems to be delighting in bewildering everyone.
The new track, '30 Hours', is pretty laid back, somewhat reminiscent of his work on 808s and Heartbreak.
The tracklist for The Life of Pablo - if we ever get it - is as follows:
1. 'Ultra Light Beams' (featuring Chance the Rapper)
2. 'Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1 & Pt. 2' (featuring Kid Cudi and Desiigner )
3. 'Freestyle 4'
4. 'Famous' (featuring Rihanna)
5. 'Highlights' (featuring Young Thug)
7. 'Fade' (featuring Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign)
8. 'FML' (featuring The Weeknd)
9. 'Real Friends' (featuring Ty Dolla $ign)
10. 'Wolves' (featuring Sia and Frank Ocean)
- More about:
- Kanye West