Music: Willy get a boost from Apple?
At the end of Apple's iPhone 5-revealing press conference on Wednesday, Tim Cook pressed play on the ad for the fruity corporation's latest iPod Nano. A new star was born! But it wasn't just the Bluetooth-enabled, touch-screen mini MP3 that was shot into the stratosphere – so too was the artist whose tune was used to showcase the new Nano.
Willy Moon, no relation to the Walford Moons, is a New Zealand-born young fella who has a good line in suits and quiffs. His song "Yeah Yeah" was in the ad, but those in the know also recommend his single "Railroad Track". He's signed to Jack White's record label and is with him on tour. According to our Trending staffer, he's a very nice chap. Watch this face.
Arts & Ents blogs
There is a good many moments in the second episode of this psychological thriller that deserve refle...
The opening titles squeal ‘Never Can Say Goodbye…’. Oh Lord how I wish I could heave this series off...
Even though there was a complete absence of our favourite odd couple Brienne and Jaime, we got anoth...
- 1 'Sickening, deluded and unforgivable': Bloody attack brings terror to capital’s streets
- 2 Mothers' diets may harm IQs in two-thirds of babies
- 3 Gay couple beaten in park urge MPs to moderate language on gay marriage
- 4 After woman sells virginity for $780,000, here are the results of our prostitution survey
- 5 Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.