Robbie Williams plagued by Little and Large dreams
Thursday 23 October 2008
Robbie Williams has been plagued by recurring dreams about comedy duo Little and Large, according to Syd Little.
Little, 65, once got in touch with Williams through their mutual friend Jonathan Wilkes after meeting an ill girl who was a fan of the ex-Take That star.
Williams told Little he would sign signed CDs for her - and then went on to explain how he dreamt about the 1980s comedy duo, Little said.
Speaking on Lancashire station 106.5 Central Radio, Little said: "I couldn't believe it when Robbie rang me up and I just thought it was Bobby Davro winding me up doing an impression.
"But then he explained that he'd been talking to Jonathan Wilkes and I realised the call was genuine.
"Robbie then went on to say that he had recurring dreams, almost nightmares, which involved Little and Large but, now that he'd spoken to me, the dream had been broken."
Comics Little and Eddie Large have enjoyed a career together spanning nearly 50 years.
They hit the big time in the late 1970s and regularly appeared on prime time TV in the 1980s.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland