The Independent to launch Independent Radar
Thursday 26 April 2012
From Saturday, The Independent will include an indispensable new guide to arts and culture, Independent Radar.
A sign of the newspaper's continued commitment to providing readers with the best arts coverage, it'll combine a bumper run of interviews, features and reviews, expanded books pages, and a new curated listings section that'll help you pick out the best things to do every week.
This week Independent Radar includes a rare interview with Tricky, the returning king of British trip-hop; the debut of Grace Dent's unmissable television column; an exclusive extract from Patti Smith's remarkable memoir; and much more. We hope you'll agree that it's the most entertaining, comprehensive, and useful arts supplement every weekend - and a fantastic addition to a Saturday package that's still only £1.60.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account