Apprentice 2013: Should Jason Leech have stood down as project manager? Take our poll
Love was not in the air for Luisa Zissman and Jason Leech during Lord Sugar’s dating task.
For the first time in The Apprentice’s history Jason Leech stood down as project manager halfway through the task, allowing Luisa Zissman to seize control of team Evolve’s ‘Friends and Flowers’ dating website.
Nick was unimpressed in the boardroom with the way Luisa “barked and barked” at Jason’s heels when he overran on designing the logo, but Jason continued to claim he stood down for “honourable” reasons.
Was it Jason’s lack of decision-making skills or Luisa’s streak of self-promotion that led to the failure of the task?
Cast your vote in our poll above.
Threat of 'catastrophic cascade of collisions' involving 300,000 pieces of rubbish must be averted, warn scientists
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time