Khloe Kardashian won't return as American X Factor judge
Wednesday 24 April 2013
Reality television star Khloe Kardashian will not return as a judge on the American X Factor.
Fox said that while Mario Lopez is returning this autumn as host of Simon Cowell's music competition series, Kardashian will not be joining him.
Cowell's series, which has never quite met ratings expectations, is in the midst of turnover with its judging panel, too. Cowell and Demi Lovato will be returning, but Britney Spears and record producer Antonio "L.A." Reid left and have not been replaced yet.
The show starts its third season in the Autumn.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga
- 3 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 4 Britney Spears sings 'Alien' without Auto-Tune in embarrassing leaked audio clip
- 5 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories