Night reader: Hasselhoff's CBeebies gig
Former Baywatch star and Britain's Got Talent judge David Hasselhoff will help children off to sleep on New Year's Eve by reading a book for the CBeebies Bedtime Story Series.
The actor will be joining Lulu, Emilia Fox and Sir Derek Jacobi on the roster of bedtime story readers over the festive period, the BBC said.
Hasselhoff will read Jo Hodgkinson's My Friend Nigel about a boy called Billy who rescues a snail to be used in his parent's spells.
"As a child I used to love reading 'Twas The Night Before Christmas and I can still recite all the words today," he told the BBC.
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- < Previous
- Next >