Sir David Attenborough wants Professor Brian Cox to take his throne. But who else could be the face of natural history?
Thursday 31 January 2013
She has form for being Really Wild but the bubbly Strachan might lack the gravitas required to step into Sir David’s shoes.
This interesting specimen would surely be keen but since calling global warming “poppycock” in 2005 he claims he’s been ostracised.
He’s certainly fearless but would he be able to stop prodding the Deadly 60 and let less ferocious beasts into the limelight?
The Oscar winner is the narrator of the US Discovery channel version of Africa, so Forest’s done desert, but what about the Arctic?
She’s added a spring to watchers’ steps, has the experience and she has presented with Sir David, whom she calls her hero.
A mysterious rap singing the praises of Nigel Farage's party has appeared on YouTube
NFL fans were so loud during a match that their celebrations registered as a minor earthquake
Tyre firm aimed to show how their tyres would perform in ‘unexpected’ conditions
Arts & Ents blogs
Paul Walker death: Filming of Fast and Furious 7 on hold following death of actor
Ten adverts that shocked the world
Christmas TV 2013: Downton Abbey special details revealed
Morgan Freeman portrait: The world's most realistic finger painting?
Nymphomaniac trailer shown to children at screening of Disney film Frozen
- 1 The hardwired difference between male and female brains could explain why men are 'better at map reading'
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 UK chef creates world's most expensive ready meal - a fish pie costing £314
- 4 Food poverty in UK has reached level of 'public health emergency', warn experts
- 5 I’m sure Kate Moss doesn't care about posing for Playboy. But I do