Video: Justin Bieber's monkey doing well in Munich animal shelter
Wednesday 03 April 2013
Justin Bieber's pet monkey is doing well at an animal shelter in Munich after it was confiscated from the star and put into quarantine.
The 19-year-old singer arrived at Munich airport last Thursday but did not have the necessary paper work to bring the capuchin monkey into the country.
The creature will stay with the shelter unless the artist collects him and will eventually move somewhere more appropriate.
Simon Calder looks at communities fighting back against the poachers
Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Substitute equalises with six minutes to go
booksGeese, gorillas, grandads... and growing up
Arts & Ents blogs
Downton Abbey Christmas special trailer released
Norman Rockwell’s 'Saying Grace' tops record week of art auction sales in US
Metallica play Antarctica: What other bizarre gigs have musicians played?
The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
Back from the dead? Family Guy's Brian Griffin 'to make a comeback' after fan petition
- 1 Turning up the voice of America
- 2 The poorest pay the price for austerity: Workers face biggest fall in living standards since Victorian era
- 3 The man who made Femen: New film outs Victor Svyatski as the mastermind behind the protest group and its breast-baring stunts
- 4 Mass murder in the Middle East is funded by our friends the Saudis
- 5 Japan cracks down on leaks after scandal of Fukushima nuclear power plant
- < Previous
- Next >