Day In a Page
Monday, 25 February 2013
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
UK RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Former Catholic archbishop says Cardinals will have to address child abuse scandals at meeting to elect Pope
- Cardinal Keith O'Brien departs with an apology but no admission as Pope forces him out over allegations of inappropriate behaviour
- Not even Sir Ranulph can beat frostbite: Fiennes pulls out of Antarctic challenge
- Cilmber dies after Ben Nevis fall
- Family of radical preacher Abu Qatada wins injunction preventing protests outside their home
- Family killed in suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at caravan site 'died quickly'
- Britain's loss of prized AAA credit rating hits sterling
- Pregnant asylum-seekers ‘at risk’ of developing mental and physical health problems
- Family of Second World War hero Bransome Burbridge forced to sell-off his medals to pay for care home costs
- Ikea withdraws meatballs from sale after inspectors find traces of horsemeat
- Almost 90% of British public cannot name their local police and crime commissioner
- Postgraduate studies will be ‘domain of the wealthy’
- Lib Dems hit new poll low as Rennard faces police probe
- 'We screwed up': Lib Dems confront growing scandal as Nick Clegg admits he DID know of sex claims against Lord Rennard
- Labour to join Tories in backing a £25bn deal to renew Trident fleet
- 'We were called Rennard's red hot babes'
- Osborne sticks to deficit plan as angry MPs give him a downgrade
- West Coast rail fiasco 'will cost taxpayers £50m'
- Scotland Yard steps in as party insider insists hierarchy knew about Rennard claims for years
- 'Special relationship' with US may still need a bit of work, as John Kerry jets in as new US Secretary of State
- Video: 'Great supine protoplasmic invertebrate jellies!' - Boris Johnson's parting shot at London Assembly members after they vote NOT to grill him over budget cuts
- Cabinet ordered to 'double' efforts to kickstart growth
- Minister urges smoke-free driving on 'child-welfare' grounds
- Tony Blair admits Iraq still faces 'long, hard struggle'
- Libel law reform Bill thrown into doubt
- UK business fears over Kenya vote
- Rennard affair: Who knew what? Five unanswered questions for Nick Clegg
- The Sketch: A distinct shortage of AAA metaphors as George Osborne still blames Labour for economic woes
- Romanian PM: 'We will not rush to Britain'
- Video: Nick Clegg determined to act on Lord Rennard claims
- Female judge Constance Briscoe investigated over leaking Chris Huhne case, court told
- Police failed to investigate alleged rapist who went on to kill his children
- Two arrested over Naomi Oni acid attack, as police investigate claims the Victoria’s Secret shop assistant may have deliberately harmed herself
- Alexander Litvinenko murder: Government accused of cover-up
- Drug dealer Kevin Hutchinson-Foster jailed for supplying gun to Mark Duggan before death that sparked London riots
- Tamara Ecclestone's ex-boyfriend Derek Rose jailed for four years for £200,000 blackmail
- Independent challenges secrecy at inquest into death of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko
- Care worker 'spat in OAP's face', court hears
- Attorney General in contempt move over images purporting to show Bulger killers
- Former boyfriend of Tamara Ecclestone found guilty of £200,000 blackmail
- Vicky Pryce retrial judge tells new jury that 'the slate is wiped clean' following previous failure to reach a verdict
- Man who murdered Irish vet Catherine Gowing jailed for life
- 'Cynical and vicious': Tamara Ecclestone's ex gets four years for blackmail
- Three boys guilty of homeless man's murder
- Sex crime: Yard attacked over failures in serial offender probe, with officers later promoted to top jobs
- 'Alleged members of trafficking ring took 12-year-old girl to sex party to be raped by up to nine men at a time'
World RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Crisis trails in Silvio Berlusconi’s wake after inconclusive election result
- John Kerry's Berlin visit is a chance to reminisce... and look ahead
- Chechen despot Ramzan Kadyrov greets new best friend Gérard Depardieu with pies, songs and dance
- Firefight with prison guards foils convicted murderer's dramatic helicopter escape from jail
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn fails to halt 'Beast' book
- FTSE 100 down as protest vote leaves hopes of stable Italian government fading
- Inside the world’s most spectacular polling station: The Sistine Chapel prepares for election of new pope
- Putin signs law banning smoking in public places
- Benedict XVI to keep 'pope' title and wear white after his retirement
- 'Never give up': Afghan teenager who had nose and ears cut off by abusive husband reveals new life and new face
- A world wide web of communication - but Yahoo! tells its staff to get back in the office
- 'Cannibal cop' discussed how to murder then roast wife with online chat group
- No one is safe from Argentina's drug war
- A controversial appointment: Outspoken former Republican senator Chuck Hagel to be sworn in as US Defence Secretary
- Miguel Diaz-Canel: Castro's chosen successor is integral figure in Cuban party machine but can he win over man in street?
- For the first time since 1959, Cuba faces life after Castro
- Vast collection of gold coins worth millions discovered in dead man's Nevada home
- He's not dead! World's most dangerous fugitive was NOT killed in Guatemalan jungle shootout
- US newsreader asks Mo Farah: 'Haven't you run before...?'
- Powers set to offer Iran sanctions relief at nuclear talks
- Gaza militants 'fire rocket into Israel'
- Rebels reject Syrian regime’s offer of talks until Assad goes
- Tense West Bank funeral for ‘hero’ who died in Israeli jail
- Anti-protest: Bahrain bans import of plastic Guy Fawkes masks
- Israel's Defence Ministry tests anti-missile system
- UK accused of deporting Tamils despite threat of rape and torture
- Dennis Rodman, the unlikely new ambassador for sports diplomacy, arrives in North Korea
- Love's labour: the complete works of Shakespeare now available in Punjabi
- Inauguration style: Psy – and warning from the North – greet Park Geun-hye as South Korea’s first female President
- Tax evasion, bribery and price-fixing: How Samsung became the giant that ate Korea
- Nepalese woman mountaineer recognised for climbing Everest twice in same season
- Why South Africa's top murder expert will not be involved in Oscar Pistorius case: she is his aunt
- Four radicals arrested as police hunt for known assassin of Chokri Belaid
- I can't believe this has happened again, says UK victim injured in previous Luxor balloon crash
- If Raila Odinga wins Kenya's elections, Britain's interests are secure, but if Uhuru Kenyatta wins...
- Oscar Pistorius reports to Pretoria police station as part of bail conditions
- Oscar Pistorius holds private memorial service for Reeva Steenkamp
- Opposition to boycott Egyptian elections
Business RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Are your savings under threat? Bank of England mulls negative interest rates
- Italy fears spark a shares sell-off
- Black cab maker to take on 100 staff and restart output under new Chinese owner
- Thorntons bites back at critics of slow closures pace
- Record profits but Domino's sales flounder in snow
- Reckitt Benckiser hurt as rivals steal heroin march
- Sterling slips in response to Britain’s AAA downgrade
- Waitrose climbs on board 'drive through' grocery bandwagon
- Stop ministers seeing official stats early – MPs
- Fifth of British public are failing to save any money
- First witness testifies in BP oil spill trial
- Bank's Governor says QE should not be seen as provocative
- Whitbread calls for new approach to food supply
- Not bad for a year's work: Hedge fund top five pocket more than $1bn each
- Welcome to Britain: Overseas visitors go shopping to the tune of £4.5bn in a year
- PPI mis-selling complaints at Lloyds total 1.4 million
- Barclays to reveal that it employs more than 600 millionaires
- Q&A: So what is a 'negative interest rate?'
- Pay freezes and frozen streets hurts grocery sales
- New turmoil in eurozone sparks worldwide sell-off
- Builders bullish after boost from Bank lending scheme
- Ofcom clips BT's wings as it proposes tough regulations for high-speed data
- Soaring Primark sales lift profits at ABF
- Money mattered more to BP than the people who died, Deepwater Horizon spill trial told
- Pearson to swing the jobs axe after plunge in profits
- City refuses to panic over the loss of UK's AAA credit rating
- What the Sunday papers said
- RBS to offload US banking business
- Weak three months for services firms, says CBI
- Cost cut pay off at RSM Tenon
- City banking woes prompt Robert Walters to diversify
- Goals fails to run up a high profit score
- St Modwen raises £49m to bankroll plans for market facelift
- CRH chief executive set to step down
- Profit on cards for Provident Financial
- Founder closes the door on taking Redrow private
- US rebound drives profits at GKN
- Tesco dairy fixing fine is cut to £6.5m
- High street suffers a triple blow
- Croda lifted by personal care
- Hiscox bows out on a high note
- Activist poised to take over as governor of BoJ
- Online chiefs neglected
- Blizzards 'hobble mortgages drive'
- Markets set for sterling sell-off after AAA setback for Britain
- James Moore: There's nothing pretty about the pay squeeze, but it can't go on for ever
- Satyajit Das: Over-rated - court case will not fix core problem with ratings agencies
- James Moore: Like it or not, legal loan shark's time has come
- James Moore: It's not just the weather that's making homebuyers batten down the hatches
- Marketing and Branding: Dulux got its brush strokes just right
- James Moore: A crop of problems if AgriBank were to go pop
People RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Science RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Media RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Education RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Pupils face literary diet of 'dead white men'
- Tory ex-minister, Tim Loughton, turns his sights on Michael Gove's adviser
- Oxford twice as likely to give top spaces to whites
- Head and five teachers suspended at Blackpool school over responses to 'challenging behaviour'
- Blackpool primary school 'locked up' pupil
- Heads 'fail to tackle sexual exploitation'
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- How did modern Islam become so intolerant?
- Discarding Trident would not aid global nuclear disarmament; it would only imperil UK security
- Negative interest rates mean more pain for savers
- When even Yahoo!'s Marissa Mayer wants workers in the office, is the homeworking revolution over?
- Pack off Nick Clegg and send for Vince! Only a total Cleggectomy can save the Lib Dems now
- Don’t let the developers take your last civil right – the right to light
- Derek Rose's attempt to blackmail ex-girlfriend Tamara Ecclestone is the work of a scumbag, but should it be illegal?
- Arts and culture matter - yes, even in a recession
- Rape is a Western problem too - and it will be as long as male power comes at the expense of women
- Why don't more women blow the whistle on sexual harassment in the office? Because typically this results in blowing one's career too
- The Page 3 debate continues - and I'm not done yet
- Blue badge holders and the finger wagging brigade
- First Aid education could save thousands of lives a year, so why isn't it on the curriculum?
- Luxor hot air balloon crash: How tourism has changed in Egypt
- The car's no longer the star for a mobile generation
- Silvio Berlusconi has actually talked some sense – but he terrifies the markets
- Cardinal Keith O'Brien has been sacked by the Pope, rather than left to retire
- Like the soon-to-be carpenter Daniel Day-Lewis, all Oscar winners should go off and do something else
- Why is free admission to art galleries and museums sacrosanct, when free swimming is not?
- The Lord Rennard scandal marks the moment the Lib Dems discovered they are on the big stage
- The real scandal behind horsemeat is the struggle of smallholding British farmers
- Me and my police commissioner - whoever that might be - could both learn something about democracy from the ancient Greeks
- If you ask me...Nick Clegg is the master of U-turns, so let's spare a thought for his poor wife Miriam
- Virginia Ironside's Dilemmas: Book Club Blues
- To make freelancing safer, young foreign journalists need more support and less sneering
- In Holland, university is a reward for hard work - why do British students think so differently?
- Why Google Glass leaves me feeling half-empty
- The risks are huge, but freelance war correspondents shouldn't be shunned for having the courage to take them
- Would re-electing Silvio Berlusconi be good for Italy?
- Will Owen Jones end up in parliament?
- How to stop the Harlem Shake (or bring it back to its roots)
- Poll: After his third Oscar win, is Daniel Day-Lewis the greatest actor of all time?
- Poll: Did The Onion take it too far in their tweet about Oscar nominee Quvenzhane Wallis?
- 6 Great Gifs from the 2013 Oscars Ceremony
- Why was everyone so angry at Oscars 2013?
- Editorial: The fine line between justice and a witch-hunt
- Editorial: Italy shows how the tide has turned against elites
- Editorial: George Osborne's wake-up call
- Editorial: More rape questions for the Met
- Editorial: An orderly changing of the guard in Cuba
- Editorial: Ever wondered about moving to Wales?
- Editorial: Just when the Lib Dems looked set for victory...
- Editorial: Time running out for talks with Iran
- Editorial: All aboard for the Red Planet...
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Tom Maynard was 'habitual cocaine user', batsman's inquest hears
- It's a compliment to be known as England's Aussie, says Joe Root
- And now for the Tests: Six questions about England's series in New Zealand
- England hand Nick Compton the chance to cement place as Ashes opener
- James Lawton: Terrible tragedy should act as a wake-up call for English cricket
- India seal dominant victory over Australia
- Buttler has served up a problem for Giles
- Round-up: Abbott helps South Africa rout Pakistan in Test series
- India take series lead over Australia
More Sports RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Basketball: Showtime or bust for the leaky LA Lakers
- Cycling: Shane Sutton predicts Team GB destined for 'greatness' at Rio 2016 Olympics
- Snooker: Ronnie O'Sullivan's back – after a few hours' practice with a delivery driver
- Snooker: Ronnie O'Sullivan will return to defend world title
- Matt Butler: On your bike, Jonathan – studio tactics are all wrong
- Angling: Fishing for a doping scandal
Football RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- BT continues to challenge BSkyB for sports rights by acquiring ESPN channels
- The Debate: Who is the player of the season so far?
- Upton Park unites in tribute to Bobby Moore, a true legend of game
- Sam Wallace: Andy Carroll should accept that he and West Ham are a perfect marriage
- Third company officially licensed by Fifa to provide goal-line technology system
- Diego Maradona determined to clear name over £32m tax bill
- Matt Smith: The brains behind Oldham's FA Cup cup shocks
- James Lawton: Gifted and grounded, let’s hope great Dane Michael Laudrup lingers a little longer in the Swansea valleys
- Luton appoint John Still as manager
- Diego Maradona: I'm no tax fraud
- In Brief: Fresh start for Jose Bosingwa at QPR; Sammy Ameobi joins Middlesbrough on loan
- Match Report: West Ham 2 Tottenham 3
- Gareth Bale has 'deflated' Arsenal, says his Tottenham team-mate Scott Parker
- 'Unbelievable' Gareth Bale places Manchester City in Tottenham's sights
- Rafael Benitez confident of Chelsea players' backing despite training ground 'bust-up'
- Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic insists stop-start return from injury is 'normal procedure'
- Fears grow that Arsenal wage bill is creeping close to £150m mark
- Raheem Sterling is suffering from burn-out, admits Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers
- Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker left upset by West Ham boo-boys
- Jose Reina insists relationship with Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is 'very good'
- Arsenal players must fight for Arsene Wenger, says Theo Walcott
- FA to investigate after Liverpool v Manchester United under-21 match is marred by unrest
- Stoke defender Robert Huth charged with violent conduct following incident against Fulham
- Paul Lambert confident Aston Villa will survive threat of Premier League relegation
- Ben Foster insists West Brom will not coast after reaching 40-point mark
- Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood promises team will be strengthened
- Joe Hart insists Manchester City will not give up in title race
- Aston Villa relaxed over future of Andreas Weimann
- Premier League: West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur match preview
- Papiss Cisse delighted to end four-game spell without scoring as wonder goal inspires Newcastle
- Gary Cahill believes 'ridiculous' fixture list is endangering Chelsea's hopes of qualifying for Champions League
- West Ham fans warned over racist chanting, ahead of match against Tottenham Hotspur
- Rafael hails 'unbelievable' Ryan Giggs after Manchester United legend scores in 999th appearance
- Michael Carrick is thankful for Paul Scholes' presence at Manchester United
- Roberto Mancini promises Manchester City will not give up Premier League title hunt
- Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas dismisses data analysis in football as 'useless'
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce wary of £50million Gareth Bale ahead of Tottenham visit to Upton Park
- Match Report: Rafa Benitez looks spent after Yaya Touré and Carlos Tevez settle ‘El Cashico’
- Match Report: Newcastle United 4 Southampton 2
- Arsenal announce profit of £17.8m but figures reveal reliance on player sales
- From success and redemption abroad to disappointment: Steve McClaren leaves Twente
- Barcelona v Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey preview
- Inter Milan fined following racial abuse of Mario Balotelli
- Steve McClaren leaves FC Twente following poor run
- Another race row for Italian football: Mario Balotelli 'victim of racial abuse' in Milan derby
- Beckham finally makes his presence felt for Paris St-Germain after debut
- David Beckham fit enough to play 90 minutes for PSG, insists Carlo Ancelotti
- Lazio face stadium ban from UEFA amid allegations of racism
- Champions League 'festival' to be held next to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- David Beckham toasts Paris St Germain welcome after 'perfect debut' against Marseille
- Video: Dutch international Jeremain Lens in trouble after tunnel fight with Feyenoord defender Joris Mathijsen
- In pictures: Inter Milan vs AC Milan
- Gennaro Gattuso takes player-coach role at Swiss side FC Sion
- Jose Mourinho expects Xabi Alonso and Karim Benzema to return for Real Madrid's cup clash against Barcelona
- Serie A: Juventus extend lead at the top of the table
- La Liga: Falcao on the spot for Atletico Madrid as they maintain 100 per cent home record
- Steve McClaren quits FC Twente again
- Inter Milan fined for Mario Balotelli racist abuse
- 'Losing Michael Laudrup would be no big deal for Swansea'
- Match Report: Kasper Schmeichel's epic save helps launch Leicester revival against Blackburn
- Football League partnership with npower will not be renewed
- John Still drops into non-league to become Luton manager
- Adam Pearson distances himself from Leeds United takeover rumours
- Epic Journey ends in stroll for Swansea with League Cup triumph over Bradford City
- Middlesbrough manager Tony Mowbray takes inspiration from opponents Chelsea ahead of FA Cup tie
- Trophy hunger driving David Moyes as he bids for a tangible sign of success at Everton
- Michael Laudrup says League Cup victory eclipses any that he won as player
- 'Exchange' with unhappy John Terry has Rafael Benitez on back foot at Chelsea
- FA Cup: Everton v Oldham Athletic match preview
- Oldham wingers relishing FA Cup replay against Everton
- Swansea to welcome home Capital One Cup with bus parade through city centre
- Michu hopes Michael Laudrup says no to Chelsea and Real Madrid
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Fashion RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Food and Drink RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Health & Families RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Gadgets and Tech RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- 'Killer robots need to be stopped now, before it is too late' says Human Rights group
- Apple could pay out $100m to compensate parents whose children made inadvertent app purchases
- Would you buy a 'No internet. No video. No music' laptop?
- Nokia 105: Finnish company launches new £13 mobile phone with a battery that lasts 35 DAYS on a single charge
Motoring RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Arts and Entertainment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Art RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Music RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- David Bowie comes face to face with his younger self and Tilda Swinton in 'The Stars (Are Out Tonight)' video
- Adele and One Direction record mammoth digital 2012 album sales
- Robbie Williams attacks 'f***ing boring' awards in new single 'Brit Awards 2013'
- Music industry 'on the road to recovery' as it records growth for first time in 15 years
- Morrissey refuses to appear on US chat show with 'animal serial killers'
- Beyonce to headline at V Festival
- Number one charts spot for One Direction with 'One Way or Another'
- As long as you don't have your suit & tie: Kanye West criticises Justin Timberlake's new song on stage in London
- Oscars glory for 'Skyfall' adds gloss to Adele's continued world domination
- David Bowie album review - track by track: The Starman pulls off the greatest comeback album in rock'n'roll history with The Next Day
- Richard Thompson, Shepherd's Bush Empire, London
- Bloc Party, Earls Court, London
- Atoms for Peace, Oval Space, London
- Kid Koala, Scala, London
- Bellowhead, Fairfield Halls, Croydon
Classical RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Films RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Making Oscars history: Daniel Day-Lewis wins third best actor award
- Nicole Kidman: My desire as I get older is to play character roles
- Senate investigation into making of Zero Dark Thirty quietly dropped
- Seth MacFarlane credited with boosting TV ratings as 40 million tune into the Oscars 2013
- James McAvoy 'to star in The Crow remake'
- Oscars: And the award for Most Acerbic Tweet goes to...
- 'Inaccuracies' push Zero Dark Thirty out of the picture at the Oscars
- Was Oscar host Seth MacFarlane funny or inappropriate?
- Was Oscar host Seth MacFarlane funny or inappropriate?
- Oscars 2013: Adele and Paul Epworth's acceptance speeches for best original song
- The mother of all award ceremonies: Bradley Cooper and the other stars who brought their mums to the Oscars
- In pictures - From gurning to stumbling: embarrassing moments from the Oscars 2013
- And the award for Best Trip goes to...Jennifer Lawrence for falling up the stairs at the Oscars
- Best Oscars 2013 moments - in video
- Overflowing toilet floods Oscars venue minutes before ceremony begins
- Windex, plastic surgery vouchers, weight loss crockery, condoms...and more inside the $45,000 Oscars 2013 goodie bag
- Producer of Oscar-winning film escorted out of ceremony for throwing paper airplanes
- Alex Salmond hails success of Oscar-winning Scottish animation Brave
- Charlize Theron on 'freeing' new cropped hairstyle
- Oscars 2013: Ang Lee's best director acceptance speech for 'Life of Pi' in full
- Inocente makes history as first crowd-funded Oscar-winner
- Oscars 2013: Ben Affleck's acceptance speech for best picture 'Argo' in full
- Oscars 2013: Christoph Waltz's acceptance speech for best supporting actor in full
- 2013 Oscars: Anne Hathaway's acceptance speech for best supporting actress in full
- Oscars 2013: Jennifer Lawrence's acceptance speech for best actress in full
- Oscars 2013: Daniel Day-Lewis' acceptance speech for best actor in full
- From #lesnipplerables to #tripgate: Your 140 character reviews of the Oscars 2013
- First Lady scores a first at the Oscars: Michelle Obama presents Best Picture award
- In pictures: Oscar winners at the 85th Academy Awards
- And the Oscar goes to...the Life of Pi visual effects company filing for bankruptcy protection
- The Oscars 2013: Winners list in full
- The Machine-A boutique has emerging brands at its heart
- Oscars fashion: The red carpet verdict
TV & Radio RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Michael Jackson's teenage son Prince makes acting debut on TV show '90210'
- Lindsay Lohan to play Charlie Sheen's love interest in Anger Management
- The Review Show moved from BBC2 to BBC4
- Malcolm Tucker actor Peter Capaldi to feature in new TV series 'The Musketeers'
- Downton Abbey to 'open things up ethnically' with introduction of first black character
Theatre & Dance RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Books RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Student RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Property RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
i RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 5 Baby rescued 1km out to sea after parents forgot about her